Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
From Deck to Discard Pile

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Guerre des Clans. Index du Forum -> Le Clan de l'Ombre -> La pile de gibier
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
crowek
Découvre

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Lun 16 Juil - 15:51 (2018)    Sujet du message: From Deck to Discard Pile Répondre en citant

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Hello,

I just started my first Module a couple days ago and have basically been able to get through by referencing other module's on how to do things. The only thing I can't figure out is how to draw a card and have it sent straight to a shown discard pile. I referenced monopolies Module which snaps to a discard pile and tells the players what the card is and who drew it in the chat window. I've tried copying the same stuff but I'm missing something somewhere. Basically I have a pile of coins that I've made into a card stack, when you take one of these coins nothing in the game registers that the coin was taken from the pile. I do have it so I can right click and 'pay' with the coin and it sends it back to the coin pile, which the game registers and tells everyone in chat. But even just putting the coin back in the main stack doesn't register.

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://bit.ly/2NUDFlO
Product Video Service

Thank you.
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 10:45 (2018)    Sujet du message: From Deck to Discard Pile

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Guerre des Clans. Index du Forum -> Le Clan de l'Ombre -> La pile de gibier Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation