Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
Let PVE players keep transfer some animals to new cluster.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Guerre des Clans. Index du Forum -> La Guerre des Clans -> Aide/Idée/Suggestion
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark
Chat fort

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 30 Déc - 13:37 (2017)    Sujet du message: Let PVE players keep transfer some animals to new cluster. Répondre en citant

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Hi,

I know this was already suggested by some player, but I think WC really should make this available.

I admit, I don't see the point to make Legacy PvE servers, because in my opinion, older players could help to the new players a lot and thus more people would stay and would buy their upcoming DLCs, but if WC thinks we should move to the new cluster, then please allow us to transfer some animals to the new servers. 

Unlike in PvP, in PvE I don't think it would mean any drawback to the new players, in fact, it would help them in many ways. 

Many PvE players put countless hours and lots of effort to breed them, and I think they/we deserve a chance to keep some of them. I think it would be a great help if we would be able to transfer at least 10-20 animals, and most of us would feel better than many of us do right now. 

(I personally don't mind to lose my base and rebuild it, but I really mind to lose hours of breeding, raising, etc, but it's only my personal opinion) .

For More Details

B2B Online Campaign Examples

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 15:26 (2018)    Sujet du message: Let PVE players keep transfer some animals to new cluster.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Guerre des Clans. Index du Forum -> La Guerre des Clans -> Aide/Idée/Suggestion Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation