Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
Spawn Camping - Views and Opinions - Keep it nice

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Guerre des Clans. Index du Forum -> Le Clan du Tonnerre -> L'entrée
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark
Chat fort

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 28 Déc - 12:50 (2017)    Sujet du message: Spawn Camping - Views and Opinions - Keep it nice Répondre en citant

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Hi,

What would You say is your personal view of the matter? I am personally interested to see what the community thinks about the matter. Keep in mind this is not an official Topic, and is not endorsed by Gaijin or the Dev's. Why have I created this discussion topic? Let me explain.

So recently on the suggestions section of the forum, I have noticed a slight increase of people complaining about the spawn camping ingame, as well as in the threads archive. When I did research on it, it turns out there are quiet a few topics about it both on the forum, and other sites like Reddit and the Steam Forum. This makes it difficult to gather feedback about the matter, and causes topics to be created all over the place. What I thought was this: to make a pinned topic for members to discuss their view of the matter with out spamming the forum with their own threads. Kind of like how there is a special topic for discussing Battle Rankings, Bias, etc...

That's the reason why I have created this topic, to make things a bit more organized, and allow members to come (appropriately) discuss their views on the matter.

Please help.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:https://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/topic/342381-spawn-camping-views-and-opinions-keep-it-nice/

product innovation video

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 00:39 (2018)    Sujet du message: Spawn Camping - Views and Opinions - Keep it nice

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Guerre des Clans. Index du Forum -> Le Clan du Tonnerre -> L'entrée Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation