Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
Global Event ”Outbreak” is now over

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Guerre des Clans. Index du Forum -> La Guerre des Clans -> Annonces
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark
Chat fort

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 6 Déc - 12:01 (2017)    Sujet du message: Global Event ”Outbreak” is now over Répondre en citant

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
The first Global Event, titled “Outbreak” is now over as of Tuesday, August 22nd. We hope that you enjoyed participating in the event and that you are looking forward to the next one!

Just logged in and got a message that I finished in tier 3 of the GE. At the vendor I got one classified box that gave a random classified gear piece and a outbreak box with 1 diamond on it and 3 options inside, that gave me one mask and two weaponskins. I never understood that the masks were randomized with other items, if I now really was in tier 3. The one diamond on the box spells tier 1 to me.

Please Help.

Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:

https://forums.ubi.com/showth%80%9D-is-now-over

company introduction video
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 11:34 (2017)    Sujet du message: Global Event ”Outbreak” is now over

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Guerre des Clans. Index du Forum -> La Guerre des Clans -> Annonces Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation