Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
Dog carriers for cats?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Guerre des Clans. Index du Forum -> La Guerre des Clans -> Règlement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark
Chat fort

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 1 Déc - 13:36 (2017)    Sujet du message: Dog carriers for cats? Répondre en citant

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Hi,

Just got back from taking my senior to the Vet. All great news but my shoulder is killing me from carrying him; he's 10.9 lbs but the carrier is a hard shell so it's really heavy and bulky and has no wheels. I don't know if I could have used one with wheels if I had it because there's no really walkable sidewalks and no one has bothered to shovel out our streets, so unfortunately the poor guy was exposed to the cold. We had to park across the street and walk over. The thing weighs a ton and I unfortunately couldn't handle the weight so he was knocked around inside. My father couldn't carry it because of hip problems.

There was a woman inside with what looked like a soft carry gym bag for her cat. My cat is bigger - I can't see myself every putting two cats in, ever, it as it's too heavy for me. I don't want something where I might catch him with the zipper or squish him because it's soft and folds in with his weight. I don't know what to do.

Please help.

Thanks!

More Details
best animated Corporate Video
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 11:43 (2017)    Sujet du message: Dog carriers for cats?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Guerre des Clans. Index du Forum -> La Guerre des Clans -> Règlement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation