Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
Which tank would be what animal?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Guerre des Clans. Index du Forum -> La Guerre des Clans -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark
Chat fort

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 29 Nov - 15:35 (2017)    Sujet du message: Which tank would be what animal? Répondre en citant

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Hi,

Something to be able to get to grips with the world. Confidentially I'm feeling bad I'm ripping off the boss I'm ripping off myself as I am the boss ... lol. That's weird. I will be giving myself a verbal warning tonight.

OK, with the predilection of the Germans to call their tanks after big cats, many of the tanks remind me of animals. So if you went to the zoo which tank would you expect to see in what cage? ie what animals are they like / feel like / whatever?

Please help.

Thanks!

I did not find the right solution from the Internet.

References
http://forum-console.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/74984-which-tank-wou…

animated commercial product video
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 11:46 (2017)    Sujet du message: Which tank would be what animal?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Guerre des Clans. Index du Forum -> La Guerre des Clans -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation