Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
Workshop Issues. Anyone still having them?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Guerre des Clans. Index du Forum -> La Guerre des Clans -> Les Créas
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark
Chat fort

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Lun 27 Nov - 11:47 (2017)    Sujet du message: Workshop Issues. Anyone still having them? Répondre en citant

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Hii...

I am having an issue upgrading/replicating my tech in the workshop. I tried to replicate my Charged Ordinance tech and it would start to upgrade. For whatever the reason being, when I would refresh the game, the tech is no longer upgrading. But I still lose the resources used to replicate the tech. Also, I have been trying to upgrade the Ark Loader tech for the Expert Jericho. Every time I would upgrade the tech, an error would pop up. I would refresh the game, and when I return to see the upgraded tech, I find out the resources and thorium used were charged but the tech never got upgraded. I have been trying to upgrade the tech for a week now with the same results. I don't feel this is an isolated situation to me. Anyone else having the same issue? If so, and you are a paying player, can you report it? It seems like I am not getting heard 'cause I haven't spent $50 in game.

Thanks..!

More Details
product demo animation
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 11:42 (2017)    Sujet du message: Workshop Issues. Anyone still having them?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Guerre des Clans. Index du Forum -> La Guerre des Clans -> Les Créas Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation