Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
Are or were your rescue animals grateful to you? Read mor

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Guerre des Clans. Index du Forum -> La Guerre des Clans -> Aide/Idée/Suggestion
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark
Chat fort

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 18 Nov - 08:35 (2017)    Sujet du message: Are or were your rescue animals grateful to you? Read mor Répondre en citant

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Hi,

was your dog rescue grateful to you? How did they show you they were grateful? My dog Rocky was a complete rescue puppy. I was in my bank parking lot and I heard very sad crying. I thought it was a baby. I looked and there on the pavement was a tiny puppy sitting looking at me and crying to me for help. I picked him up and held him closely. He quieted down after crying more to me attempting to tell me his entire sad story. I took him home and raised him. He was so grateful to me in every way possible and he was an outstanding watch dog for me. He listened to my every word always and did what I asked of him. Please share your rescue with us.

Please help.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
www.petforums.com/showthread.php/10782-Are-or-were-your-rescue-animals-grateful-to-you

Animated Corporate Video

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 11:36 (2017)    Sujet du message: Are or were your rescue animals grateful to you? Read mor

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Guerre des Clans. Index du Forum -> La Guerre des Clans -> Aide/Idée/Suggestion Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation