Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
How much time do you need to get to number 1?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Guerre des Clans. Index du Forum -> La Guerre des Clans -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark
Chat fort

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 7 Nov - 14:50 (2017)    Sujet du message: How much time do you need to get to number 1? Répondre en citant

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
hii,
     It must take a whole lof of your time to be sitting in the clouds only to get a win of 4 trophies (i think anyways). It must take a whole lot of patienceAnybody ever done the math on how many trophies per attack the top guy averages during a season? I suppose I could do it myself, but my tablet is on the other side of the room. I’m currently at 5178. My average search time is 10 minutes and average stars for a 3 star is 9 an I always seem to offer -27 for a 3 star with out gemming my heros I have to wait 40 minuets before I can attack again and with that thing called a life I would have to be on it 18 hours a day just to make 100 cups. the average player will never get to number 1 lol

Thanks!
I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References:https://forum.supercell.com/showthread.php/1632526-How-much-time-do-you-need-to-get-to-number-1

Teaser Trailer Examples
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 11:41 (2017)    Sujet du message: How much time do you need to get to number 1?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Guerre des Clans. Index du Forum -> La Guerre des Clans -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation