Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
Does anyone on this forum sell their Art Work?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Guerre des Clans. Index du Forum -> Les Terrains Neutres -> La cascade
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark
Chat fort

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Dim 29 Oct - 12:57 (2017)    Sujet du message: Does anyone on this forum sell their Art Work? Répondre en citant

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
hii,
     I have been involved in the art of photography for over 40 years. We had our own darkroom and did all our printing both b & w and color. Although I did the photography my wife was very adapt in the dark room. Our color work was done on, tube developed, Ilford Cibachrome from slides and medium format transparencies .. For years we traveled the art in Michigan and occasionally got into Wisconsin. Overall we did not go back to school. Some years we would be doing a lot of shows in the summer while we were working on it. It was fun because we were like a band of Gypsies. We got to know many of the exhibitors who would also like to have a family. Now I am nearly 78 years old and my wife is 75 years old and we have been there for a long time. Besides it has become so impersonal now. Now our own local Art Festival in California. It was not fun anymore. Ha! So much to learn digitally but so little time! Ha! I admire all of you and your work on this forum and will try and learn from you as long.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:  http://discuss.topazlabs.com/t/question-does-anyone-on-this-forum-sell-their-art-work/1128/6

marketing videos
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 11:38 (2017)    Sujet du message: Does anyone on this forum sell their Art Work?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Guerre des Clans. Index du Forum -> Les Terrains Neutres -> La cascade Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation